Fw: International Collec

Thor Tandy asks:

. > Does any one know why "+ACY-" is popping up for characters such as
. > amphersands and punctuation marks?  And is this happening to the posting
. > or just me?

I am getting it also.

Looking thru my HTML stripper document printout, I see that the ampersand
"&xxx" represents an "entity reference" in an HTML file.  The example that is
used is that, "&copy" represents the copyright symbol.

If you are creating your post in HTML and then saving/sending it as
ASCII text, your conversion routine might be replacing "& " with "+ACY-".

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona