RE: Virus Hoaxes

I do agree with you, however, Excel and Word Macro viruses are fairly
beneign and cause Excel and Word to crash. They do not, as far as I know,
have any effect on other programs or on the system FAT files or CMOS
settings. They are also easily removed by virus software and by patches
provided by Microsoft.
However, the caution is well worth the extra effort.

Dennis Wish PE