RE: lurking

We often berate architects! No, seriously, there are often issues related to
the suggested limits of practice between architects and engineers. Often
these discussions become rather heated. Having an architect in the list (and
many of the members have multiple licenses) can help to understand the other
opinions and, hopefully, learn to bridge the gap between the two
professions.
Jump in when you can.

Dennis Wish PE