Re: & Characters from Listserver

At 16:06 3/12/98 EST, Frank Lew wrote:
>........ This message is aimed at those of you who have tinkered
>with your settings:  PLEASE check that you have returned your settings
back to
>the default ascii format.
>
>Frank Lew, SE
>Orinda, CA

[Bill Cain]  I think something else must be going on rather than the HTML
setting of the sender.  The browser I received the erroneous characters on
and sent the forwarded message with has, until now, been HTML compliant
(unlike my AOL Account), I haven't changed any settings and I have received
other messages today with HTML embedded (although not from the SEAOC
listserver) that have displayed properly.

BILL CAIN, SE
OAKLAND, CA