Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: & Characters from Listserver[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: & Characters from Listserver
- From: "Bill Allen, S.E." <ballense(--nospam--at)Pacbell.net>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:09:42 -0800
I wish I could blame this on Microsoft, but I don't see how since I do not now use MS Exchange at all.
>+AD4APg- Does any one know why +ACIAJgAi- is popping up for characters
>+AD4APg-amphersands and punctuation marks? And is this happening to the
>or just me?
Relax, it's not you.
Welcome to the wonderful world of MICROSOFT. It's not a bug it's a feature.
It causes you to seek contact and solace with other poor souls similarly
afflicted, thereby increasing the possibility of world peace.
select OPTIONS from the TOOLS menu in Exchange or Windows Messaging
choose the SERVICES tab
select INTERNET MAIL from the list
( if it is not there, select ADD and add it to the list)
then click MESSAGE FORMAT
click CHARACTER SET
change the selection from ISO-8859-2 to US ASCII
click OK again
it just might work.
Maura Gatensby Architect
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of California (SEAOC) email server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaoc" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaoc" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be reposted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaoc.org
- Re: & Characters from Listserver
- From: -=maura=-
- Prev by Subject: Re: & Characters from Listserver
- Next by Subject: Re: '97 code seismic map
- Previous by thread: Re: & Characters from Listserver
- Next by thread: Re: & Characters from Listserver