Humor

----Forwarded Message(s)----

A young punker gets on the crosstown bus. He's got spiked, multi-colored
hair that's green, purple and orange. His clothes are a tattered mix of rags,
his legs are bare and he's without shoes. His face and ears are riddled with
pierced jewelery and his earrings are big bright feathers.

 He sits down in the only vacant seat, directly across from an old man
who just glares at him for about ten miles. Finally the punk gets self
conscious and spits at the old man: "What 'er you starin' at you old fart,
didn't you ever do anything wild when you were young?!"

 Without missing a beat the old man replies: "Yeah.  Back when I was in
the Navy I got real drunk in Singapore and screwed a parrot. I thought maybe
you were my son."

----End Forwarded Message(s)----