Re: Truck loading

Tom:

H20-S16 is the usual loading for more briges, unless you're involved in
some sort of an overload, such as purple loading ect.

I think you should really obtain the Caltrans specification as it's just
more than loading, it also concerns load distribution depending upon
whether you have a concrete slab, t-beam or a wood bridge plus the span
length will determine what impact loading you'll use.

Neil Moore, S.E.
sometimes a bridge designer