RE: micropilots

Here in the US we live in very fragile glass houses.  I speak one language (English) with a marginal degree of proficiency.  I can speak some Spanish, French, and German.  I have total respect for those gifted individuals who can speak more than one language with any degree of fluency.  And I am in awe of those who can write second languages let alone have any degree of knowledge of English / American technical vernacular.

There are some extraordinarily talented engineers that are not English grammarians.  I, for one, value their input.  We should be accommodating so that we can learn from them.

Harold Sprague, P.E.
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.

<<application/ms-tnef>>