Re: micropilots

I may not be very cosmopolitan, but I cannot conceive of a culture whereby calling someone "stupid" is part of an acceptable dialog.

I vote hang him by his thumbs.

Regards,
Bill Allen

ErnieNSE wrote:

I agree with Harold. Give the guy a break. I believe that he did not intend to
insult somebody or use inappropriate language. I personally was not offended
by it. It is just an _expression_ that naturally comes out during a normal
conversation. If some or a lot of people gets offended or think it is
inappropriate, which I think he already found out by now, an apology from him
should cool everybody down.

Remember, we are an international forum here and we have different native
languages, traditions and values. Let's just be careful out there and
apologize if we inadvertently offend anyone. Let's not come down too hard on
innocent "Offenders" or we might scare them off our list. Dennis, this might
be one of the reason why we have a lot of "Lurkers" out there.

Ernie Natividad
*   Association of California (SEAOC) email server. To
*   admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message type
*   "join seaoc" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
*   to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message
*   type "leave seaoc" (no quotes). For questions, send
*   email to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be reposted
*   site at: http://www.seaoc.org