RE: micropilots

But Roger, don't get sucked into the same trap, as you might have in your
first sentence. We can't stop insults by using them. I know your intentions
were right, but even here you unintentionally (or intentionally) debase
another person with derogatory names.
Hope I've made the point.
Dennis Wish PE