Lurking members of the SEAOC Listservice Underground respond!

Well folks, we are only up to less than 160 (106 responses and 50 active
online) subscribers. That's a far cry from the 6,000 that we are suppose to
have. I'm going to keep this challenge going for another week. Somewhere we
have 5850 engineers around the world who are locked in offices, closets,
cellars or just tied to their desks and prevented from responding to my
survey.
We must work as a team to free these people, get them home to loved ones,
hear their fingers ring the words of freedom and devotion to the SEAOC
Listservice.

Just in case you have been imprisoned against your will (I'm not sure but I
think some people actually enjoy this sort of thing) I'm going to make this
simple for you.

Click on my hyperlink email address wish@cwia and simply send it. I'll
assume you're only able to use your chin, toe or nose to respond and can do
nothing more than click my email and the send button of your email editor.

If you need immediate help to free you from employer subjugation, please cut
and paste the following message a new email and send it to wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com.

HELP SEAOC LIST
I AM BEING HELD PRISONER! I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER MR. WISH'S SURVEY
IN ORDER TO LET MY PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY KNOW THAT I EXIST AND SUBSCRIBE TO
THIS LIST.
I AM BEING HELD AGAINST MY WILL BY MY EMPLOYER WHO IS MAKING UNREASONABLE
DEMANDS UPON ME, SUCH AS; MEETING MY WORK SCHEDULE (IMAGINE THAT). I'M NOT
ALLOWED ANY PLAY TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN ON THE JOB.
I AM ALIVE AND WELL, JUST OVERWORKED BY THE TYRANTS THAT EMPLOY ME. PLEASE
SEND HELP, AND A GOOD BENIFITS PACKAGE.

SINCERELY,
A LOYAL SUPPORTER OF THE SEAOC LISTSERVICE UNDERGROUND REBELLION

Okay, one more week and I'll call SEAOC's bluff about this supposed giant
subscriber list.

Respectfully (I need to throw this in to be taken seriously)

Dennis S. Wish PE (Middle initials provide more professional intimidation)