Re: micropilots

RLK wrote:

. >    Roger -
. > I love your style.  Are you a Native Born Ariz. , like yours truly ?

No, Bob.  Can't you tell by my tact (and choice of words) that I am
originally from New Yawk (Lawn Gisland)?   I came to Arizona for the first
time in 1946 and quickly recognized that shoveling sunshine was a lot easier
than shoveling snow!

And, Dennis, I actually referred to the nincompoop as an "ignoramous" in my
private message as I didn't think that nincompoop would translate well.
(Incidently, my message came back as undeliverable.)

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona