Re: Loads on culverts

Dear Bob,

>From what I remember of consulting one can obtain such tables which have
been calibrated from most pipe manufacturers allowing for different
embedment conditions.

The short answer is it depends on the conditions and the soil.  The narrower
the cut the more likely.

Good luck..

John M Nichols, BE(Hons1), University Medallist, MIE(Aust), CPENG,  PhD
Candidate.
Member Australian Standards Committees on Masonry and Concrete Admixtures.
(Father of 7 and 3 year old daughters, mower of church and school lawns.)

For Dennis because you said it was more intimidating.  Sorry Dennis I could
not resist.(LOL)

Me I just prefer John Nichols::cause you either know who I am or you don't.

John Nichols