Quote for SUnday 15 March

Dear Dennis,

Have to have some one to address it to.

The German quote was from Gutenberg,  referring to overworking data.
Seem appropraite after the work of last week. on all your codes.

To those who got the Nuts quote congratulations your history is good.

After reviewing the 78 emails I just waded through and the interesting chats
on language this seem appropriate

They take the rustic murmur of their bourg
For the great wave that echoes round the world.

It is an English Poet.

and finally this is from an Irish Author

Introibo ad altare Dei.
Translation :

Just out of interest I am not sure of its translation so If someone can help
it would be appreciated.

John Nichols