Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Loads on culverts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Loads on culverts
- From: BCainse <BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 21:46:22 EST
John NIchols wrote: ..... John M Nichols, BE(Hons1), University Medallist, MIE(Aust), CPENG, PhD Candidate. Member Australian Standards Committees on Masonry and Concrete Admixtures. (Father of 7 and 3 year old daughters, mower of church and school lawns.) For Dennis because you said it was more intimidating. Sorry Dennis I could not resist.(LOL) Me I just prefer John Nichols::cause you either know who I am or you don't. [Bill Cain] The most intimidating part is: Father of 7 and 3 year old daughters :< 0 Three boys was tough but I can't imagine dealing with girls!!!
- Prev by Subject: Re: Loads on culverts
- Next by Subject: Re: Loads on culverts
- Previous by thread: Re: Loads on culverts
- Next by thread: Re: Loads on culverts