Re: Loads on culverts

John NIchols wrote:
John M Nichols, BE(Hons1), University Medallist, MIE(Aust), CPENG,  PhD
Candidate.
Member Australian Standards Committees on Masonry and Concrete Admixtures.
(Father of 7 and 3 year old daughters, mower of church and school lawns.)

For Dennis because you said it was more intimidating.  Sorry Dennis I could
not resist.(LOL)

Me I just prefer John Nichols::cause you either know who I am or you don't.

[Bill Cain]  The most intimidating part is:

    Father of 7 and 3 year old daughters   :< 0

Three boys was tough but I can't imagine dealing with girls!!!