Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Controversial "Micropile Syetem"!![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Controversial "Micropile Syetem"!!
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 20:17:57 -0800 (PST)
My goodness. At first "Micropiles" did not intrigue the sense of curiosity. By now that there are at least a Dozen posts in this regard I am very curious. What are these controversial "Micropiles"!? I wish I knew and could help the poor fellow engineer! Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng. Vancouver, B.C. Canada __________________________________________________________ >Any person who has knowledge about micropilots use as deep fundation >alternative? I need to get detailed information about comparative >cost analisys respect to deep fundation pilots. Any book or reference >will be helpful. >Luis Ricardo Badilla Boschini >920433(--nospam--at)savegre.eic.ucr.ac.cr >apdo 851-2400 San Jose, Costa Rica >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Continuous Footings
- Next by Subject: Cop stories
- Previous by thread: RE: O.C. Dinner Meeting
- Next by thread: Help, please