RE: Quote for SUnday 15 March

I'm too compulsive and your likely to ruin my business by these challenges.
I spent a couple of hours searching the Internet for Notabile Quotes for
that "Nuts" one. I'm not even going to attempt this one or I'll lose my
practice for not getting billable work out.
Regards from up over (opposite down under)

Dennis Wish PE