RE: O.C. Dinner Meeting

Mr. Lai-
First of all it is very encouraging to see that you are following this listserv. We need more of our leadership to follow and participate in this medium. As long as I have been a member of SEAOC (1980), you have been a tireless volunteer to the organization. Both the organization and the profession has benefitted from your participation. I am looking forward to your guidance when you take over as President of SEAOSC.

I have included specific comments in response to your post peppered throughout your original post.

Regards,
Bill Allen