Re: Introibo etc.

Dear Bob,

You are now immortalized in my bibliography witht the following quote.
James Joyce
Introibo ad altare Dei.
Translation : "I will go unto the altar of God"
Bob Mahony
in fact - " Introibo ad altarem Dei" - for the correct accusative  case.  It
is the beginning of the old Roman Catholic Mass.  So much for the benefits
of a Catholic schooling and learning Latin.

Thanks heaps.

With regard to your note on pipes :: I always remember taking young
engineers out to look at pipes in the field.  One once forgot to check them
before they were back filled.  He learnt that lesson well when he had to
crawl up a 450 mm pipe for 200 metres on his back and check all the joints.

laughing

John