RE: Quote for SUnday 15 March

They both must have meant a lot to you in order to remember so much of their
lives. It's unfortunate that the least recognized people in this world are
the ones that made the most impact upon us as teachers.

I learned late in life that some of the more talented people are those who
are creative thinkers and determined to follow their own hearts.

Regards
Dennis

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller