Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CARSINGTON DAM[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: CARSINGTON DAM
- From: Jonathan Sevilla <JonathanS(--nospam--at)pciasia.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:12:11 +0800
To All, We are chasing the exact references on slope stability in relation to the Carsington Dam failure in the United Kingdom sometime in the mid 80s. Skempton, Vaughan, Coates, Potts and others investigated this widely and published their findings in several journals/proceedings, etc. particularly in Geotechnique. The year of publication in Geotechnique along with the paper title and any other conference titles would help. Thanks! Jonathan Sevilla PCI Asia, Philippines JonathanS(--nospam--at)pciasia.com
- Prev by Subject: California State Employees' Initiative
- Next by Subject: Cassionse
- Previous by thread: Naming the Decades
- Next by thread: AISC - LRFD manual, Volume II.