Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
COMP-Print Screen[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: COMP-Print Screen
- From: John Cannon Jones <jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 07:40:28 -0600
Does anyone know how to print the contents of what appears in the monitor. I've tried print screen and shift + printscreen, but can't get either to work. I'm trying to print out how my autocad screen looks for transparencies to use in a presentation I'm making. There must be a way since just about any computer magazine you see has images of what they are demonstrating. Any help would be much appreciated. John Jones Pell City, AL jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net
- Prev by Subject: Re: COMP CRSI Concrete Design Programs
- Next by Subject: RE: COMP-Print Screen
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC - LRFD manual, Volume II.
- Next by thread: RE: COMP-Print Screen