masonry

I am modeling a infilled masonry wall under ¨monotonic¨ wall with a
electronic sheet. I should obtain  the moment-¨curvature¨
diagram and load-displacement diagram (theorically, no experimentaly)
of any infilled masonry wall.  I need to know how can I model the
shear effect in this diagrams.  I need literature and Internet links
where I can learn about this topic, too.
Any comment or help is welcome.

Esteban