RE: COMP-Print Screen

The responses assumes that you are using Autocad for Windows and what will
appear when you use the Printscreen command from outside Autocad while
focused in a Windows desktop will be the Autocad drawing with all menus, as
well as any visible screen backgrounds such as your Windows Startup.
If you are using Release 13 or 14 ( if I remember, this does work with 13 as
well) you can plot directly to a Windows system printer by configuring your
System printer in Autocad. Next simply print the display or a window from
within Autocad.
The benifits of this is that you will not print a colored background should
you, like me, be drawing on a black background or have light colors set
against a white background.
Give this a try and if it is not effective for you, write me back. Let me
know what release of Autocad you have and I will send you back detailed
instructions that should help.

Dennis Wish PE

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller