Plan Reviews - Plan Checking

for plan review work, we have developed a standard form for reports of
evaluations and reviews which I am happy to share with interested list
participants.  I will forward him a copy as an attachment to off-list email.
Any one else interested may contact me by email to the above address.

Drew Norman, S.E.
Drew A. Norman and Associates