Re: COMP-Print Screen

John,
There are several graphics packages with Screen Capture software which converts the screen into a file.  There are both DOS and Windows versions available.  The first one that comes to mind is PhotoShop.

Sharware and Demo versions of some of these are available at

http://www.download.com

Also check with your favorite software store.

The other responses will also work, especially in Windows, however, the Metafiles may lose resolution in the conversion and  are usually quite large.  You may want to reconfiure your Video display to 256 colors or less to save on space.

Arvel L. Williams, P.E.