RE: COMP-Print Screen

In continuation of previous comment, "Print Screen" will give you an
image of the entire screen and Alt-"Print Screen" will give you an image
of the current window.

Usually I will then paste the image into MS Paint, which comes with
Window 95, and from the "Image Menu" I can manipulate the color or size
of the image.

Hope this will help.

Kehshin Chi