RE: 1997 UBC

Dennis,

This did come in plain text, see:

. > First for those who are probably angered that this was not sent in plain
. > text, I had not choice since the original was in a formated text condition
. > and my reply choice only allows me to respond in kind. Rather thanstart a
. > new message, I choose to continue with this format:

It did also have a binary file attached, which I assume is the HTML formatted
version.

A. Roger turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona