Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: 1997 UBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: 1997 UBC
- From: Bill Allen <ballense(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:21:02 -0800
It came as plain text to me. It must be your MS Outlook 98 beta. I'm still on MS Outlook 97. Regards, Bill Allen -----Original Message----- From: Roger Turk [SMTP:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com] Sent: Monday, March 16, 1998 1:33 PM To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: RE: 1997 UBC Dennis, This did come in plain text, see: . > First for those who are probably angered that this was not sent in plain . > text, I had not choice since the original was in a formated text condition . > and my reply choice only allows me to respond in kind. Rather thanstart a . > new message, I choose to continue with this format: It did also have a binary file attached, which I assume is the HTML formatted version. A. Roger turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona
- Prev by Subject: RE: 1997 UBC
- Next by Subject: 1997 UBC, NEHRP, Committee Chairs, etc.
- Previous by thread: RE: 1997 UBC
- Next by thread: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?What_is_a_Micropile?/_=BFQu=E9_es_un_micropilote??=