Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SE Registration[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: SE Registration
- From: Jessica Pemberton <jmpember(--nospam--at)softcom.net>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:04:22 -0800
Okay, I am hearing and reading conflicting information on becoming an SE. Can anyone give me the simple minimum requirements for taking the SE exam? Is it possible to get your SE without your PE? I just received my PE and my boss asked if I was going to go ahead and get my SE (or at leaste start the ball rolling in that direction). Don't you have to work for an SE for a period of time before you can apply for the exam? Are there really that many organizations that require an SE to be the engineer of record? I have only come across one (which ended up having us do the work anyway). Does anyone know how to keep my wife from changing the sender name to her own? Just another set of questions from the information hungry new guy. Mark Pemberton, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: SE Positions Available
- Next by Subject: Re: SE Registration
- Previous by thread: Re: '97 code seismic map arrived from ICBO
- Next by thread: Re: SE Registration