RE: MBR Tie-Down System

Thor,
There is a holdown system called the "Earthbound System" out of the Seattle
Area which incorporates a high strength connector/fastener that compensates
for wood shrinkage.  They can be reached at 800-944-5669.  I know their
system is competitively priced in comparison to other holdowns and they
have their ICBO ER#.

Ed Chin, PE