Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Loads on culverts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Loads on culverts
- From: "Mark A. Scott" <MAScott(--nospam--at)SGN-Eurisys.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 10:32:17 -0800
- Cc: <guthrie(--nospam--at)fix.net>
Paul, You can order the NAVFAC Manuals by phone from NTIS, 1-800-553-6847. I spoke to them and they have the 1987 versions. 7.1 is $71.50, 7.2 is $61.50, and 7.3 (Soil Dynamics) is $28.00. I also contacted the Navel Inventory Control Point at 1-215-697-4374. They have the 1982 copy in stock for $25.00. I don't know their policy for getting the newer versions. Good Luck!! Thanx, Mark ---------- > From: P. & S. Guthrie <guthrie(--nospam--at)fix.net> > To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org > Subject: Re: Loads on culverts > Date: Monday, March 16, 1998 8:59 PM > > Mark, > > If you can let me know an address or other info regarding as to where I can > obtain copies of both NAVFAC DM-71. & 7.2, I would appreciate that info on > off-list Email > > Thank you, > Paul Guthrie, PE > San Luis Obispo, CA > ---------- > > From: Mark A. Scott <MAScott(--nospam--at)SGN-Eurisys.com> > > To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org > > Subject: Re: Loads on culverts > > Date: Monday, March 16, 1998 11:18 AM > > > > Bob, > > The NAVFAC DM-7.1-82, Soil Mechanics Design Manual has a nice section > > addressing culverts and buried structures in Section 4, page 7-181. > There > > may be a more recent version of this. If you can't find this reference, > > perhaps I can fax you the pertinent info. > > Mark A. Scott, SE, Washington St. > > > > ---------- > > >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Loads on culverts
- Next by Subject: Looking for Employment!
- Previous by thread: Re: Loads on culverts
- Next by thread: Quote for SUnday 15 March