Re: SE Registration

Richard:

I am also interested in the SE registration in the state of California.
Who is BORPELS and how can I get a hold of them?  I am currently a CE in
the state of California, but am not currently working under the direct
supervision of an SE.  I have worked with and for an SE prior to obtaining
my CE, but not after.  In other words, have my last 3 years of engineering
experience with CE registered engineers only been a waste of time (assuming
my goal is to obtain an SE)?