COMP: CRSI Concrete Design Programs

I have some questions for anyone familiar with CRSI and specifically, their
computer programs which supposedly design various concrete elements such as
tanks and slabs.  There is a package they currently offer entitled BESTCOMP
which is a collection of 29 programs which design said elements. If anyone
has used these programs or other programs from CRSI, please name the
program and let me know your opinions on the following:

Do the programs work efficiently and accurately? Do they print properly?

Do the programs run on windows 95/NT properly?

Have you found the programs easy to use and well documented?  Do you
recommend them?

Thank you in advance!

Lorenzo