Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
COMP: CRSI Concrete Design Programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: COMP: CRSI Concrete Design Programs
- From: lsmith(--nospam--at)ursgreiner.com
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:48:00 -0500
I have some questions for anyone familiar with CRSI and specifically, their computer programs which supposedly design various concrete elements such as tanks and slabs. There is a package they currently offer entitled BESTCOMP which is a collection of 29 programs which design said elements. If anyone has used these programs or other programs from CRSI, please name the program and let me know your opinions on the following: Do the programs work efficiently and accurately? Do they print properly? Do the programs run on windows 95/NT properly? Have you found the programs easy to use and well documented? Do you recommend them? Thank you in advance! Lorenzo
- Prev by Subject: RE: COMP-Print Screen
- Next by Subject: RE: COMP: CRSI Concrete Design Programs
- Previous by thread: Re: Shift in the seismic paradigm?
- Next by thread: RE: COMP: CRSI Concrete Design Programs