RE: Landslide

Kate:

I am in CA, but in four short days I'll be happily sipping a Shiner
Bock, with or without the sweet and tender words. Unfortunately, it
won't be under the "blue sky" at the Posse East -- but Bock it will be.
Thanks for the reminder.

Tony Powers, PE

P.S. Dennis Wish can have his pizza;  I'll take a cold Bock and some
brisket!
P.S.S. Congratulations to all on the list who refrained from using a ten
foot pole or anything else to respond to Bill Allen's political tirade
yesterday.  To paraphrase Emil T. Faber, sometimes "restraint is good".