RE: SE Registration

Unless the rules have changed, you need not work directly under an SE but
must have an SE who is familiar with your work durring the three year
period. You must have, I believe, three SE's who are familiar with your work
and can attest to it in writting.
If you do not know an SE who can verify your qualifications, you can arrange
a board review of your projects and answer verbal questions to determine if
you are properly qualified. This can be done through your local SEAOC
Chapter (probably other states have a similar process).

Dennis Wish PE

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller