Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Quote of the day Tuesday[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Quote of the day Tuesday
- From: John Nichols <cejn(--nospam--at)engmail.newcastle.edu.au>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 15:18:47 +1100 (EST)
Dear Brian, No i am not aware that bill clinton ever said that but it was to an american president by someone who would become well respected judge. laughing hard John At 08:12 PM 17/3/98 -0500, you wrote: >In a message dated 98-03-17 17:57:42 EST, Nichols writes: > ><< Quote for the day: What famous american said: > Get your head down you damn fool. >> > >was it Bill Clinton? > >Brian Veit, P.E. > >P.S. can we keep the non-engineering topics under headings such as the one >above; "quote of the day" implying a non engineering topic. (in reference to >recent thread entitled "landslide" that was more pertaining to Austin/San >Antonio beer.) > > > >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Quote of the day Tuesday
- Next by Subject: Quote of the day Tuesday your monday night -- Reality??
- Previous by thread: Re: Quote of the day Tuesday
- Next by thread: [Fwd: eccentric footings]