Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: COMP CRSI Concrete Design Programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: COMP CRSI Concrete Design Programs
- From: lsmith(--nospam--at)ursgreiner.com
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 08:32:09 -0500
This is my first real post, so I apologize in advance to Bill Allen and Dennis Wish for however I will offend them. We purchased a couple of programs a long time ago - one for pile caps and one for concrete columns. The CRSI manual is much more useful for columns, although the program did estimate costs. The pilecap program was good. This was in DOS's heyday, and the programs were copy protected by a key disk. This was and continues to be a nuisance. We have no recent experience with their programs, so I don't know if they are Windows compatible. Patrick B. Nickel, SE Paragon Structural Design Phoenix, AZ Patrick, thank you for your answer to my post! And, about what you wrote about Mr. Allen and Mr. Wish, don't let them intimidate you, just ignore them like I do! :>)
- Prev by Subject: Re: COMP Backup Software Recommendations
- Next by Subject: COMP-Print Screen
- Previous by thread: Re: Shift in the seismic par
- Next by thread: Tech - Mail-Gateway ccmgw(--nospam--at)wtgw.fluordaniel.com RECOGNIZE????