From: wish@cwia.com_at_-FDInternet at FDINET
Date: 3/18/1998 12:32:48AM
To: seaoc@seaoc.org_at_-FDInternet at FDINET
bcc: Tom Hunt at FDIV-06
Subject: RE: Entire Engineering Community Freaking Out?
-

The messages are broadcase (bcc ?) to Tom Hunt, Rick Drake, Ed Haninger, and
Derek Gallagher. Are you all Flour Daniels employees? Can you shed light on
why I am receiving these messages as undelivered since they were sent
through the listservice rather than from me directly?

If this is a feature that was turned on, please disable when not active so
others don't get flooded with these messages as I am.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Dennis Wish PE

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller