Re: '97 code seismic map -- Questions, questions, questions

Brian Veit:

A first draft of the International Building Code (new code for the year
2000) may be obtained from ICBO.  The cost is free for ICBO members or
$10.00 for non-members.  This is a good opportunity to review the code and
give your input on any changes and to give recommendations on what should
be in the code along with its organization of information.  A faxed request
can be made, 562-699-4522.