Shiner Bock

John:

Shiner Bock is the "National Beer of Texas."  It is the premier product
of the venerable little Spoetzl Brewery in Shiner, Texas.  It's been an
institution for native and naturalized Texans, and Texan wannabes, since
long before the days of micro-breweries and brew-pubs.  For a virtual
tour, go to:

http://www.shiner.com/home.html

Better yet, go there in person for your next vacation!

Stan Caldwell, Beer Drinker
Dallas, Texas