RE: OC Dinner Meeting - March, 1998

I think one of the side benefits of the development of the International
Building Code will be that the other two code writing groups (SBCCI and BOCA)
seem to be more practical-oriented and may slow down the West's tendency to
overwrite the code provisions.
[Bill Allen, S.E. ALLEN DESIGNS]
How can we be sure? I know it is a natual tendency to rejoice when a "bad" boss gets fired only to find that the new one is worse.

[john]  How many times in the past year do you recall someone from BOCA or SBCCI country writing in and telling everyone how crummy their code is?  This seems to be a phenomena unique to you West Coast guys.

Just an observation.

John

<<application/ms-tnef>>