Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Continuous Footings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Continuous Footings
- From: Mark & Jessica Pemberton <jmpember(--nospam--at)softcom.net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:41:46 -0800
This post has been kicked back to me twice! Here it goes again: Has anyone else been required to analyze the exterior continuous footings of a standard single story residence taking into account the eccentricity involved? They never calc out because the resultant is way beyond the middle third. A plan checker in the Bay area is now requiring this. Is she nuts? Or should we revolutionize continous footing design and always center our footings for now on? Mark Pemberton, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Concrete topping slab
- Next by Subject: Re: Continuous Footings
- Previous by thread: Court Decisions on the SE license requirement in LA
- Next by thread: Re: Continuous Footings