Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Shift in the seismic par[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Shift in the seismic par
- From: John Nichols <cejn(--nospam--at)engmail.newcastle.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:00:13 +1100
Richter already said it. At 18:52 17/03/98 -0500, you wrote: >I think that UPI Science Writer Lidia Wasowicz's article could be summed up >as, > >"Scientists say they cannot tell when or where an earthquake will occur." > > >A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) >Tucson, Arizona > > > >
- Prev by Subject: Shift in the seismic par
- Next by Subject: Shift in the seismic paradigm?
- Previous by thread: Shift in the seismic par
- Next by thread: Re: COMP CRSI Concrete Design Programs