Web Advertising

Structural Engineers, Architects, Geotechnical Engineers, Contractors,
Deputy Inspaectors, Software vendors, Computer consultants, Hardware
vendors, Forensic Engineers etc.

You can now advertise for as little $175 per month on our extremely popular
web site. Thousands of engineers from all over the world visit our web site
every week.

To sign up visit this address:

http://www.seaoc.org/seabanrfrm1.htm

For questions, please feel free to contact me at seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org

Shafat Qazi.