Re: Appropriateness

My turn,

I have not been on this list long.  To tell the truth I dinna even know how
I go t onto it.  But I believe someone has a right to express an offensive
opinion.  I also believe that someone else has the right to object to it.

Be thankful because in some parts of the world it would get you shot.

A lot of people have died around the world protecting those rights.

Someone once said I may not agree with your opinion but I will defend to teh
death your right to say it.

John Nichols