RE: Appropriateness

IMHO we should all reread the subject line of this thread:  we're not
talking about censorship, or anyone's right to free speech, or even
political correctness.  We're talking about appropriateness on a list
dedicated to structural engineering.  I really don't care what Bill
Allen thinks about Democratic presidents;  more importantly, I don't
really want to know what he thinks about them.  I'm not, however,
advocating suspending anyone from any extremities.  But a little
restraint would go a long way.  Let's try to remember the purpose of
this list.

Tony Powers, PE