RE: SE Registration

I might be wrong, but I thought the phrase is "A person authorized to use
the title Structural Engineer".  Since this is a City code, possibly it was
worded incorrectly.
Ernie is correct, Civils are allowed to describe their work as structural
engineering.
Hope we get this NCSEA two-tiered licensing system passed soon, it should
clear up a lot the ambiquity in our profession.

Dennis Wish PE

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy
for the worst of them all- the apathy of human beings."
Helen Keller