Re: OC Dinner Meeting - March, 1998

I agree 100% (well, maybe I should say 95% just to be safe ) with Mr. Greenlaw's
post here.

Any committee that does not believe it is accountable to the SEAOC membership
that does not actively participate in their committee, is a very dangerous
committee.  We have every right, and indeed an obligation to critic the work of
each committee.

Maybe we need ANOTHER committee just to regulate and control all the other
committees :)

Lynn