Re: Fw: SE Registration -Reply -Reply -Reply

Robert McGhie,

You state " It seems strange that the City Attorney's Office would imply
that "no court has ruled that a local City cannot further limit the license
laws of the State."

For the record, the City Attorney's representative stated  "To my
knowledge, no portion of our building code has been invalidated by a
court decision". This was my mistake for not reciting their response
exactly. The original topic area was the SE requirement for high-rises
and my earlier posting wrongly expanded the comment. I stand corrected
by your comment on the electrical code. Thank you for the input.

Some others have responded off-line with other comments. If you have
anecdotes, stories, State law or court cases, please respond to me
directly @ tmccormi(--nospam--at)bas.ci.la.ca.us.

Tim McCormick, P.E.
City of Los Angeles

Tim McCormick, P.E.